Tuesday 5 November 2013

Response to Paula's post on 'Arnheim Drawings'

I've been away in Tallinn performing Thriller this last week so am a bit behind on the tasks but am planning on getting task 2c and d up soon! I have just read Paula's post on the concept drawings and the idea of using your own imagery to illustrate your thoughts, not necessarily imagery that we have seen associated with specific ideas. As a visual learner I like to learn with use of colours and images so I thought I'd have a go at these 2 concepts and share with you my own drawings.

The idea of growth...


The idea of inquiry...




I feel these drawings could really help me in my own journal and will definitely continue to use them. They help me gain a more complex perspective on things and track my train of thought. Its also a good way for me to visualise how far I am on my BAPP journey.. for example tasks I have completed or yet to complete and how I see the rest panning out.

1 comment:

  1. Great! Yes I agree. Probably you have heard people say - I can't dance. I often hear people say this about drawing - but it is an effective way to collect experience.

    ReplyDelete